Familiarize yourself with the FIAT protocol
FIAT DAO is the on-chain cooperative stewarding the development of the FIAT protocol. FIAT stands for Fixed Income Asset Token. FIAT allows user to mint a singular ERC-20 asset ($FIAT) against a universe of fixed income assets, unlocking liquidity for the duration of the deposit.
FIAT is simultaneously a software protocol, a community of builders, and an ecosystem of applications - we want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn what it’s all about and to start contributing.
Our documentation is split up into the following sections:
- Protocol: How the FIAT system architecture is designed
- Guides: How to interact with FIAT, both as a builder and as a user
- Governance: How on-chain governance over the protocol is implemented
- Programs: Explainers of previous or ongoing on-chain programs hosted by the DAO
- Resources: Quick references for builders and users alike